Friday, February 23, 2007

2008 Presidential Race

Now that people are starting to throw in their bids for nominations for president, I figure it's time to nominate my own candidates for the Freedom Party (to which I belong, with my co-author). I believe that John Madden and Bill Cosby should run for president and vice president respectively.

Think about it, what would get done? Nothing. What could be made worse? Nothing.

Here's the morning presidential briefing:
Madden: Now, the thing about being president is you gotta be the president if you wanna be the president of the U.S.A. Buy my game.

Cosby:The thing about the kids today is they spend all their time listening to hippety-hop music so they don't know what the politics are all about. You see, the politics are like a fine wine. No! The politics are like the jazz.

And so forth.

On top of that, the two of them would be so full of their own ridiculosity, they would never lie to us. So, if you like freedom, vote Madden/Cosby '08.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot pudding pops. Integral.